"stop, look, listen, write." submit articles to: krayraen@yahoo.com

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

zero minute poetry

........................................................................................
Amidst the vastness of the untamed darkness of the night,
Along with the music of crickets and pulsing of the stars,
The wind bears your ghostly prayers,
an how I embrace that invisible presence,
sustaining strenght to my weakening spirit.

In the whisper of danger and roars of the war,
the wilds now is wildiest
yet
I can hear you,
leaving me wondering whether you hear
the rush of my breathing ,
chasing the life that is about
to flourish.

Debris of broken hopes and homes falls in the ashes
of their foundation,
Flying embers floats in the glory of the breaking dawn.
The dusted sky with distinct starlights has demise.
The warmth of the sun looms and spreads over the wounded
face of the earth,
And yet shades of green hides the scars of the battle in the woods,
in that forest where defeated dreams and fantasies of mine
for you will forever be entombed.

Say goodbye now dearest,
This will be the last time I will embrace your whisper,
the last time I will sleep in the imaginary presence of your serenade.
Heed me now, my pale umber rose ever beautiful in the plain,
Say farewell to the red butterfly dreaming endlessly in the mountain
of sorrowful melody.

PALE UMBER ROSE AND RED BUTTERFLY
by
Vaikhu

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home